Our Admissions Process
Now Enrolling for the 2018-2019 School Year!
Thank you for your interest in our school.
At Father Gabriel Richard High School we pursue greatness for the glory of God in service to others. Our academic programs combine with intentional discipleship, focused sportsmanship, and creative development of God-given talents to educate our students to become well-formed disciples of Christ ready to meet the demands of the modern world. Come be a part of the FGR community!
Please contact us with any questions and we will be happy to assist you!
Step 1: Inquire
- Click Here to complete an Online Inquiry. Once you do, we will keep you informed about special events, the Admissions process at FGR, financial aid, and the latest news and information.
Step 2: Visit
- Shadow Days: This is a great opportunity for a student to get a feel for what the day is like at FGR. Shadow Days are scheduled each year from October – May. Click here to register for one.
- Click Here for Shadow Visit details.
- Fall Open House: October 3, 2018, 6:30-8:30 pm —Join us to tour the school, meet our outstanding faculty and discover all the opportunities that await you at FGR.
- Schedule a tour: Don’t wait for Open House to visit us at FGR. Check the “Tours” box on your Inquiry form and we will contact you to schedule one. Tours are available on a flexible schedule all year long.
Step 3: Test
- Contact the Admissions Office to schedule a time to take the High School Placement Test. Students applying for freshman year will be required to take the High School Placement Test.
Step 4: Apply
- 2018-2019 Online Application: Click Here to apply today!
- Please note: There are two parts to the application process. An Application Checklist will be sent to your email once you submit the initial form.
Transfer to FGR
Are you looking to continue your high school experience at FGR? Click Here to begin the transfer process today!