Our Admissions Process
Thank you for your interest in our school.
At Father Gabriel Richard High School we cultivate a habitual vision of greatness for the glory of God. Our rigorous academic programs combine with intentional discipleship, focused sportsmanship, and creative development of God-given talents to help our students become well-formed disciples of Christ ready to meet the demands of the modern world. Come be a part of the FGR community!
- Click Here to complete an Online Inquiry. Once you do, we will keep you informed about special events, the Admissions process at FGR, financial aid, and the latest news and information.
- Shadow Days: This is a great opportunity for a student to get a feel for what the day is like at FGR. Shadow Days begin this year on October 1, 2022 and continue through May. Click here to schedule your Shadow Day. Click here for Shadow Day details.
- Schedule a tour: Check the “Tours” box on your Inquiry form and we will contact you to schedule one. Tours are available on a flexible schedule all year long.
- Students applying for freshman year are required to take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) to help us place freshmen in the correct classes. This year, the High School Placement Test will take place on Saturday, November 19, 2022. Saturday, December 3, 2022 is our makeup day for the test as well as our testing day for those needing accommodations.
- Registration for the HSPT opens September 1, 2022. Click here to register.
- 2023 – 2024 application will be available be available on September 1, 2022. Click here to apply. Applications are generally accepted from October through July each year. Please note: There are two parts to the application process. An Application Checklist will be sent to your email once you submit the initial form.
- The fee to apply is $30, but that fee will be waived if you apply before November 15, 2022.
- Priority consideration is given to applications received by December 16, 2022, but all applications will be considered as space allows.
- Admissions decisions for those who apply by December 16 will be emailed on January 27, 2023, after which decisions will be mailed on a rolling basis.
Transfer to FGR
Are you looking to continue your high school experience at FGR? Click here to begin the transfer process today!