Our Admissions Process
Thank you for your interest in our school.
At Father Gabriel Richard High School we cultivate a habitual vision of greatness for the glory of God. Our rigorous academic programs combine with intentional discipleship, focused sportsmanship, and creative development of God-given talents to help our students become well-formed disciples of Christ ready to meet the demands of the modern world. Come be a part of the FGR community!
- Click Here to complete an Online Inquiry. Once you do, we will keep you informed about special events, the Admissions process at FGR, financial aid, and the latest news and information.
- Shadow Days: This is a great opportunity for a student to get a feel for what the day is like at FGR. Shadow Days begin this year on October 4, 2019 and continue through May. Click here to schedule your Shadow Day. Click here for Shadow Day details.
- Schedule a tour: Check the “Tours” box on your Inquiry form and we will contact you to schedule one. Tours are available on a flexible schedule all year long.
- Attend our Fall Open House on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 from 6:30 – 9:00 pm.
- Click here for our complete Admissions Events Calendar.
- Students applying for freshman year are required to take the High School Placement Test. It is a standardized test developed to help us place incoming freshmen in the correct classes.
- The HSPT takes approximately 3 hours, and calculators are not allowed. Students should bring two #2 pencils, bottle of water and small snack. There is a $50 testing fee payable at the time of online registration which will be opened on September 15 or at the door on the day of the test. Click here to register.
- Upcoming test dates:
Main Date: November 23
Make Up Date and Date for Accomodations: December 7
- FGR does not offer or consider the optional Science portion of the HSPT.
- 2020-2021 Online Application is now available! Click here to apply. Applications are generally accepted from October through July each year.
- Priority consideration is given to applications received by December 11, 2019, but all applications will be considered as space allows.
- Initial decisions will be mailed on January 24, 2020, after which decisions will be mailed on a rolling basis.
- Please note: There are two parts to the application process. An Application Checklist will be sent to your email once you submit the initial form.
Transfer to FGR
Are you looking to continue your high school experience at FGR? Click here to begin the transfer process today!