Our Admissions Process
Thank you for your interest in our school.
At Father Gabriel Richard High School we cultivate a habitual vision of greatness for the glory of God. Our rigorous academic programs combine with intentional discipleship, focused sportsmanship, and creative development of God-given talents to help our students become well-formed disciples of Christ ready to meet the demands of the modern world. Come be a part of the FGR community!
Step 1: Inquire
- Click Here to complete an Online Inquiry. Once you do, we will keep you informed about special events, the Admissions process at FGR, financial aid, and the latest news and information.
Step 2: Visit
- Shadow Days: This is a great opportunity for a student to get a feel for what the day is like at FGR. Shadow Days are scheduled each year from October – May. Click here to register for one.
- Click Here for Shadow Visit details.
- Schedule a tour: Check the “Tours” box on your Inquiry form and we will contact you to schedule one. Tours are available on a flexible schedule all year long.
- Attend our Spring Open House on Thursday, March 14, 2019 from 6:30 – 8:30 pm.
Step 3: Test
- Students applying for freshman year are required to take the High School Placement Test. Please contact the Admissions office to schedule a test.
Step 4: Apply
- 2019-2020 Online Application: Click Here to apply today! Priority consideration is given to applications received by December 5, 2018, but all applications will be considered as space allows.
- Please note: There are two parts to the application process. An Application Checklist will be sent to your email once you submit the initial form.
Transfer to FGR
Are you looking to continue your high school experience at FGR? Click Here to begin the transfer process today!