Tuition, Fees, & Financial Aid
Tuition for the 2017-18 school year is $9,981.
Registration and Academic Fees (Non-refundable)
* $200 registration fee
* $200 student activity fee (retreats, campus ministry, PTG, technology)
* $150 materials fee
* $200 Learning Resource Center fee (for students accessing the LRC)
* $65 senior fee (graduation)
All tuition and fee payments are processed through your online FACTS account. This online account will be established as part of your online registration for 2017-18 enrollment.
If you wish to apply for financial aid, please complete the online financial aid application, available here. All financial aid applications are due by February 24, 2017.
FGR offers three tuition payment plans:
1. One lump-sum payment: due in July;
2. Four equal payments: due in July, October, January, & April ($75 finance charge);
3. Ten equal payments: due every month July-April ($150 finance charge).
If you have any questions, please contact Jill Rymanowicz, Office Manager, at 734-662-0496 x202 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.