TUITION, FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIPS
Tuition for the 2020 – 2021 school year is $11,100.
Registration and Academic Fees (Non-refundable)
- $550 registration fee (includes registration, student activities, and materials)
- $350 Learning Resource Center fee (for students accessing the LRC)
- $125 senior fee (includes graduation events and composite photo)
- Additional cost for books and uniforms (amounts vary)
All tuition and fee payments are processed through your online FACTS account. This online account will be established as part of your online registration for enrollment.
If you wish to apply for financial aid for the 2020 – 2021 school year, please complete the online financial aid application, available here. All financial aid applications are due by February 7, 2020.
Academic Scholarship Offerings
Academic Scholarships are offered based upon the scores on the High School Placement Test. Only students who test on the November and December dates are eligible for consideration. Students who are awarded scholarships must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.5.
Incoming freshmen who score 99 on the High School Placement Test will receive a $5,000 scholarship, renewable annually.
Incoming freshmen with High School Placement Test scores in the range of 96-98 will receive a $2,000 scholarship, renewable annually.
Incoming freshmen with High School Placement Test scores in the range of 90-95 will receive a $1,000 scholarship, renewable annually.
FGR offers three tuition payment plans:
- One lump-sum payment: due in July;
- Four equal payments: due in July, October, January, & April ($75 finance charge);
- Ten equal payments: due every month July-April ($150 finance charge).