TUITION, FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIPS
Tuition for the 2021 – 2022 school year is $11,500.
Registration and Fees – Non-refundable
- $550 registration fee. Includes registration, student activities, and materials.
- $1,000 fundraising fee per family. This fee is fully refundable through participation in approved support activities such as Stadium Cleanup, lunchroom monitoring duty, and after-school study monitoring duty. It will appear on family tuition agreements, but it is not assessed until January each school year.
- $350 Learning Resource Center fee. Assessed for students accessing the LRC.
- $125 senior fee. Includes graduation events and composite photo.
- Additional cost for books and uniforms.
All tuition and fee payments are processed through your online FACTS account. This online account will be established as part of your online registration for enrollment.
FGR offers three tuition payment options:
- One lump-sum payment: due in July;
- Four equal payments: due in July, October, January, & April ($75 finance charge);
- Ten equal payments: due every month July-April ($150 finance charge).
It is our goal to make an FGR education available to all well-qualified students who seek it. Through the generosity of parents, alumni, and friends of FGR, we are able to provide more than $500,000 in tuition assistance and scholarships each year. Approximately 25% of FGR students receive some amount of assistance. Financial aid is awarded based upon information provided through the application process. If you wish to apply for financial aid for the 2021 – 2022 school year, please complete the online financial aid application through FACTS, available here. Financial aid applications are due by February 5, 2021.
Academic Scholarship Offerings
Due to COVID-19 related considerations, the High School Placement Test (HSPT) will not be required for admission to Father Gabriel Richard High School for the 2021 – 2022 school year. HSPT scores have historically been used to award academic scholarships to incoming freshmen. This year, scholarships will be offered to the incoming class based upon their overall application strength. Overall application strength includes overall academic performance in 7th and 8th grades, previous standardized test scores, answers to application questions, and teacher letters of recommendation. Candidates for awards will then be invited to submit a 500 word essay on a topic provided by FGR. Scholarship awards will range from $1,000 to $3,000 and will be renewable each year provided that the student maintains a GPA of 3.7 or higher.