$25,000 Grand Prize
Six Chances to Win!
Ticket Price: $100
Only 1,000 tickets to be sold!
Drawing 1: April 23 – $1,000 – Congratulations to Art and Ann Rogers!
Drawing 2: April 30 – $1,000 – Congratulations to Robert Finn!
Drawing 3: May 7 – $1,000 – Congratulations to Juan Delgado!
Drawing 4: May 14 – $1,000 – Congratulations to Rial Hamann!
Drawing 5: May 21 – $1,000 – Congratulations to LeeAnn McKeon!
Grand Prize drawing on May 28 – $25,000 – Congratulations to Colleen Hughes!
All $1,000 winners will also be entered to win the Grand Prize!
Drawings to be held at the school.
Ticket sales are now closed.
Thank you for your support!
Buyer must be 18 years or older. Ticket may, however, be purchased for a minor who may win the prize. Please read rules below. To purchase a gift ticket, please complete the form below. If you have any questions, please contact Mike McClelland at 734.662.0496 ext. 271.
Father Gabriel Richard High School Car Raffle 2021 – Contest Rules
Michigan Raffle License No. C29781
Effective Rules Date – December 16, 2020
• All proceeds to benefit Father Gabriel Richard High School, Ann Arbor (“FGR”).
• Only 1,000 tickets will be sold at $100 per ticket.
• Six drawings will be held between 11:00 am – 1:00 pm at Father Gabriel Richard High School in Ann Arbor, MI on the following dates:
Drawing 1: April 23 – $1,000
Drawing 2: April 30 – $1,000
Drawing 3: May 7 – $1,000
Drawing 4: May 14 – $1,000
Drawing 5: May 21 – $1,000
Grand Prize ($25,000) drawing on May 28
• Need not be present to win.
• Winners of the first five prizes will also be entered to win the Grand Prize.
• Winners are responsible for income tax liability.
• Prize winner will be required to provide FGR with a valid social security number and must complete all IRS and similar forms requested by FGR prior to delivery of the prize.
• Michigan law requires that the ticket seller and purchaser be 18 years of age or older.
• Prize winner may be a minor (under age 18).
• Winners agree to appear in all promotional materials and have their name and likeness shown.
• All sales end at 10:00 am on May 28, 2021.
• Winner shall be determined by a supervised random drawing and shall be the first ticket pulled from all purchased tickets.
• Should the raffle not be able to occur on May 28, 2021, the drawing will be held at Father Gabriel Richard High School on May 29, 2021 at 10:00 am.
• Entries without proper payment received will be deemed invalid and shall be immediately disqualified.
• The IRS has taken the position that amounts paid for chances to participate in lotteries, raffles, or similar programs are not gifts and therefore, the price of entry does not qualify as a deductible charitable contribution. Father Gabriel Richard High School will follow IRS rules in effect at the time the prize is awarded.