2018 Vehicle Raffle
Win a 2019 Jeep Wrangler!*
Drawing to be held at the school on December 21, 2018 at 11:00 am
Ticket Price: $100
Only 1,000 tickets to be sold!
Purchase Tickets here!
Step 1 of 3:
Please complete the form and click submit.
Buyer must be 18 years or older. Ticket may, however, be purchased for a minor who may win the prize. Please read rules below.
Please note: If you wish to purchase tickets for multiple people, please complete this form once for each Ticket Holder.
This vehicle is arranged through the generosity of:
Father Gabriel Richard High School Car Raffle 2018 – Contest Rules
Michigan Raffle License No. R49470
Effective Rules Date – September 1, 2018
- All proceeds to benefit Father Gabriel Richard High School, Ann Arbor (“FGR”).
- Only 1,000 tickets will be sold at $100 per ticket. If at least 350 tickets are not sold, drawing will revert to a 50/50 raffle with the minimum guaranteed prize of $5,000 awarded.
- One winning ticket will be drawn between 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, December 21, 2018 at Father Gabriel Richard High School in Ann Arbor, MI.
- Need not be present to win. Winner will be notified before December 23, 2018.
- Raffle prize is a 2019 Jeep Wrangler or another vehicle of the winner’s choosing with a transaction value (sale price net of incentives, discounts, taxes, and fees) of up to $38,000 from dealer’s stock at Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Pinckney, Michigan, or a Cash Prize of $30,000.
- Winner is responsible for sales tax, title, license fees, and income tax liability.
- Prize winner will be required to provide FGR with a valid social security number and must complete all IRS and similar forms requested by FGR prior to delivery of the prize.
- Michigan law requires that the ticket seller and purchaser be 18 years of age or older.
- Prize winner may be a minor (under age 18)
- Delivery of the vehicle will be arranged through Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Pinckney, Michigan. Delivery of the vehicle is available only in Michigan.
- Winner agrees to appear in all promotional materials and have their name and likeness shown.
- All ticket sales end at 10:00 am on December 21, 2018.
- Winner shall be determined by a supervised random drawing and shall be the first ticket pulled from all purchased tickets.
- Should the raffle not be able to occur on December 21, 2018, the drawing will be held at Father Gabriel Richard High School on December 22, 2018 at 10:00 am.
- Should the raffle, for any reason, not be able to be conducted at all, a full refund will be given to all those who purchased tickets by June 30, 2019.
- Father Gabriel Richard High School assumes no liability for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or undelivered entries. Entries without proper payment received will be deemed invalid and shall be immediately disqualified.
- In the event of an error of any kind, we reserve the right to modify or terminate the contest.
- The IRS has taken the position that amounts paid for chances to participate in lotteries, raffles, or similar programs are not gifts and therefore, the price of entry does not qualify as a deductible charitable contribution. Father Gabriel Richard High School will follow IRS rules in effect at the time the prize is awarded.