2019 Vehicle Raffle
Win a New Jeep* or $30,000 cash!
Ticket Price: $100
Only 1,000 tickets to be sold!
Purchase Tickets here!
Online ticket sales will close at 9:30 am on December 20, 2019.
Drawing to be held at the school on Friday, December 20, 2019 at 11:00 am.
Buyer must be 18 years or older. Ticket may, however, be purchased for a minor who may win the prize. Please read rules below.
Car Raffle Ticket
Would you like to purchase a ticket for someone else?
If so, please fill out the information below and click submit. You will then be redirected to complete your purchase.
If you are purchasing a ticket in your own name, you do not need to complete this form.
All raffle ticket stubs will be held at Father Gabriel Richard High School unless the purchaser emails email@example.com with mailing instructions.
This vehicle is arranged through the generosity of:
Father Gabriel Richard High School Car Raffle 2019 – Contest Rules
Michigan Raffle License No. R54946
Effective Rules Date – September 1, 2019
- All proceeds to benefit Father Gabriel Richard High School, Ann Arbor (“FGR”).
- Only 1,000 tickets will be sold at $100 per ticket. If at least 350 tickets are not sold, drawing will revert to a 50/50 raffle with the minimum guaranteed prize of $5,000 awarded.
- One winning ticket will be drawn between 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, December 20, 2019 at Father Gabriel Richard High School in Ann Arbor, MI.
- Need not be present to win. Winner will be notified before December 23, 2019.
- Raffle prize is a new Jeep or another vehicle of the winner’s choosing with a transaction value (sale price net of incentives, discounts, taxes, and fees) of up to $38,000 from dealer’s stock at Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Pinckney, Michigan, or a Cash Prize of $30,000.
- Winner is responsible for sales tax, title, license fees, and income tax liability.
- Prize winner will be required to provide FGR with a valid social security number and must complete all IRS and similar forms requested by FGR prior to delivery of the prize.
- Michigan law requires that the ticket seller and purchaser be 18 years of age or older.
- Prize winner may be a minor (under age 18)
- Delivery of the vehicle will be arranged through Pinckney Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Pinckney, Michigan. Delivery of the vehicle is available only in Michigan.
- Winner agrees to appear in all promotional materials and have their name and likeness shown.
- All ticket sales end at 10:00 am on December 20, 2019.
- Winner shall be determined by a supervised random drawing and shall be the first ticket pulled from all purchased tickets.
- Should the raffle not be able to occur on December 20, 2019, the drawing will be held at Father Gabriel Richard High School on December 21, 2019 at 10:00 am.
- Should the raffle, for any reason, not be able to be conducted at all, a full refund will be given to all those who purchased tickets by June 30, 2020.
- Father Gabriel Richard High School assumes no liability for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or undelivered entries. Entries without proper payment received will be deemed invalid and shall be immediately disqualified.
- In the event of an error of any kind, we reserve the right to modify or terminate the contest.
- The IRS has taken the position that amounts paid for chances to participate in lotteries, raffles, or similar programs are not gifts and therefore, the price of entry does not qualify as a deductible charitable contribution. Father Gabriel Richard High School will follow IRS rules in effect at the time the prize is awarded.